To pay by check, just follow these easy steps:
- Single issues cost $15, plus $3 shipping. Within California, include 8.75% sales tax.
- To order more than a single copy, to request international rates, and to ask questions, email email@example.com.
- Make your check payable to UC Regents.
- Mail check and order information to:
UCLA American Indian Studies Center
3220 Campbell Hall, Box 951548
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1548
Sharing a Heritage: American Indian Arts
Edited by Charlotte Heth, assisted by Michael Swarm, 1991.
This collection of essays grew out of a 1982 conference organized around the theme of "sharing" in historical (or traditional) and contemporary arts. Contributors include scholars and practicing American Indian artists. The essays in this book address the issue of cultural development for individual and community growth, as well as the role of the Indian arts and humanities professional in the academy and in the tribal community.
10-digit ISBN: 0-935626-00-X
13-digit ISBN: 978-0-935626-00-1
Table of Contents (PDF)
Individual's Price: $12.00
Stock: In Stock
* These prices are for US customers only. For international orders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional shipping fees.
** NOTE: Prices listed are for individual buyers only. Bookstores or other resellers or representatives from bookstores or other resellers may contact the UCLA American Indian Studies Center Pubications for institutional purchases. Phone: 310-825-7315, eMail: email@example.com
Ready to Order?
You will be redirected to our online ordering system.