Free Resources for AIS Researchers
As a public service, UCLA American Indian Studies Center Press is providing the following research information free of charge. Please note that most of the research materials featured here are copyright protected. You may freely use any of the information for your own work, but you must seek permission to reprint any of the documents provided. For information about permissions, go to http://www.books.aisc.ucla.edu/permissions_copies.aspx.
- AICRJ 44.3, Special Edition: COVID-19 and Indigenous Peoples: Tools to Promote Equity and Best Practices
- AICRJ 44.2, Special Edition: COVID-19 and Indigenous Peoples, Part 1
- AICRJ 42.2 Supplement: Inventory of Federal AI/AN Data Collections
- Chem'ivillu.Let's Speak Cahuilla
- Native Health in Los Angeles County: An Analysis of the Behavioral Risk Factor Survey of 1997
- A Roadmap to Making Native America Safer