To pay by check, just follow these easy steps:
- Single issues cost $15, plus $3 shipping. Within California, include 8.75% sales tax.
- To order more than a single copy, to request international rates, and to ask questions, email email@example.com.
- Make your check payable to UC Regents.
- Mail check and order information to:
UCLA American Indian Studies Center
3220 Campbell Hall, Box 951548
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1548
A Sacred Path: The Way of the Muscogee Creeks
By Jean Chaudhuri and Joyotpaul Chaudhuri, 2001.
A Sacred Path explains and documents Creek persistence as a people despite having been defrauded and dispossessed of their ancient homelands. The book connects the Muscogee sacred history with the land, the spirit world, the confederacy`s sociopolitical organization, and its ceremonial cycle in a carefully researched and well-written single volume. It is an exploration of Muscogee Creek values and views, including concepts of nature, genesis, gender relations, religion, and history. Written from a traditional full-blood Muscogee citizen`s perspective and compiled through the teachings of many traditional elders and leaders, the book is a valuable addition to the current body of literature on the tribe.
10-digit ISBN: 0-935626-54-9
13-digit ISBN: 978-0-935626-54-4
Table of Contents (PDF)
Individual's Price: $15.00
Stock: In Stock
* These prices are for US customers only. For international orders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional shipping fees.
** NOTE: Prices listed are for individual buyers only. Bookstores or other resellers or representatives from bookstores or other resellers may contact the UCLA American Indian Studies Center Pubications for institutional purchases. Phone: 310-825-7315, eMail: email@example.com
Ready to Order?
You will be redirected to our online ordering system.