To pay by check, just follow these easy steps:
- Single issues cost $15, plus $3 shipping. Within California, include 8.75% sales tax.
- To order more than a single copy, to request international rates, and to ask questions, email email@example.com.
- Make your check payable to UC Regents.
- Mail check and order information to:
UCLA American Indian Studies Center
3220 Campbell Hall, Box 951548
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1548
North American Indian Language Materials 1890-1965: An Annotated Bibliography of Monographic Works
By G. Edward Evans and Jeffrey Clark, 1980.
This annotated bibliography provides a listing of Indian language sources intended to supplement James Pilling`s nine American linguistic bibliographies for the U.S. Bureau of Ethnology.
10-digit ISBN: 0-935626-15-8
13-digit ISBN: 978-0-935626-15-5
Individual's Price: $5.00
Stock: In Stock
* These prices are for US customers only. For international orders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional shipping fees.
** NOTE: Prices listed are for individual buyers only. Bookstores or other resellers or representatives from bookstores or other resellers may contact the UCLA American Indian Studies Center Pubications for institutional purchases. Phone: 310-825-7315, eMail: email@example.com
Ready to Order?
You will be redirected to our online ordering system.