To pay by check, just follow these easy steps:
- Single issues cost $15, plus $3 shipping. Within California, include 8.75% sales tax.
- To order more than a single copy, to request international rates, and to ask questions, email email@example.com.
- Make your check payable to UC Regents.
- Mail check and order information to:
UCLA American Indian Studies Center
3220 Campbell Hall, Box 951548
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1548
Native Americans and Nixon
By Jack Forbes, 1981.
This work provides an important study of the Nixon administrations handling of Indian demands. "The pressure created by several years of volatile Indian demonstrations and demands undoubtedly contributed to Richard Nixon`s proclamation of `Indian self-determination` during his reelection campaign," writes Forbes. The book presents an in-depth analysis of the many Indian challenges to Nixon and the national government`s authority between 1969 and 1972, including the Occupation of Alcatraz, Wounded Knee, and the Caravan.
10-digit ISBN: 0-935626-06-9
13-digit ISBN: 978-0-935626-06-3
Table of Contents (PDF)
Individual's Price: $12.00
Stock: In Stock
* These prices are for US customers only. For international orders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional shipping fees.
** NOTE: Prices listed are for individual buyers only. Bookstores or other resellers or representatives from bookstores or other resellers may contact the UCLA American Indian Studies Center Pubications for institutional purchases. Phone: 310-825-7315, eMail: email@example.com
Ready to Order?
You will be redirected to our online ordering system.