To pay by check, just follow these easy steps:
- Single issues cost $15, plus $3 shipping. Within California, include 8.75% sales tax.
- To order more than a single copy, to request international rates, and to ask questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make your check payable to UC Regents.
- Mail check and order information to:
UCLA American Indian Studies Center
3220 Campbell Hall, Box 951548
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1548
New Directions in Federal Indian Policy: A Review of the American Indian Policy Review Commission
Edited by Anthony D. Brown, with articles by ten contributors, 1979.
This collection of essays examines the shortcomings and accomplishments of the American Indian Policy Review Commission, and provides a legal, political, and historical context for the AIPRC`s recommendations. Critics point out that the commission failed in two significant ways: (1) it did not produce substantial new data, and (2) the Indian commissioners involved did not represent a large segment of American Indians. More positive assessments include reviews of the treatment of social and health program task forces and an insider`s report of the commission.
10-digit ISBN: 0-935626-28-X
13-digit ISBN: 978-0-935626-28-5
Table of Contents (PDF)
Individual's Price: $10.00
Stock: In Stock
* These prices are for US customers only. For international orders, please contact email@example.com for additional shipping fees.
** NOTE: Prices listed are for individual buyers only. Bookstores or other resellers or representatives from bookstores or other resellers may contact the UCLA American Indian Studies Center Pubications for institutional purchases. Phone: 310-825-7315, eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to Order?
You will be redirected to our online ordering system.