To pay by check, just follow these easy steps:
- Single issues cost $15, plus $3 shipping. Within California, include 8.75% sales tax.
- To order more than a single copy, to request international rates, and to ask questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make your check payable to UC Regents.
- Mail check and order information to:
UCLA American Indian Studies Center
3220 Campbell Hall, Box 951548
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1548
Indian Gaming: Who Wins?
Edited By Angela Mullis and David Kamper, 2000. UCLA American Indian Studies Center.
Indian Gaming: Who Wins? is an anthology of articles that examines contemporary American Indian gaming as it plays out in economics, history, literature, and law. The essays offer various viewpoints on the complicated and increasingly vexed questions attending the prerogatives exercised by American Indians when establishing gambling enterprises on their reservations. Based on a 1997 University of California, Los Angeles conference, the book includes scholarly points of view as well as a section devoted to the perspectives of those working in the gaming industry.
10-digit ISBN: 0-935626-53-0
13-digit ISBN: 978-0-935626-53-7
Table of Contents (PDF)
Individual's Price: $15.00
Stock: In Stock
* These prices are for US customers only. For international orders, please contact email@example.com for additional shipping fees.
** NOTE: Prices listed are for individual buyers only. Bookstores or other resellers or representatives from bookstores or other resellers may contact the UCLA American Indian Studies Center Pubications for institutional purchases. Phone: 310-825-7315, eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to Order?
You will be redirected to our online ordering system.