To pay by check, just follow these easy steps:
- Single issues cost $15, plus $3 shipping. Within California, include 8.75% sales tax.
- To order more than a single copy, to request international rates, and to ask questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make your check payable to UC Regents.
- Mail check and order information to:
UCLA American Indian Studies Center
3220 Campbell Hall, Box 951548
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1548
The Indian Child Welfare Act: Unto the Seventh Generation
1992 Conference Proceedings. Edited by Troy R. Johnson, 1993.
The proceedings of the Indian Child Welfare Act Conference feature some of the strongest and most experienced voices advocating for the rights of Indian children. Also included are presentations on Public Law 280, fetal alcohol syndrome, tribal court practices, and cultural sensitivity, as well as an annotated bibliography on the Indian Child Welfare Act for those interested in more in-depth research on the subject.
10-digit ISBN: 0-935626-38-7
13-digit ISBN: 978-0-935626-38-4
Table of Contents (PDF)
Individual's Price: $12.00
Stock: In Stock
* These prices are for US customers only. For international orders, please contact email@example.com for additional shipping fees.
** NOTE: Prices listed are for individual buyers only. Bookstores or other resellers or representatives from bookstores or other resellers may contact the UCLA American Indian Studies Center Pubications for institutional purchases. Phone: 310-825-7315, eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to Order?
You will be redirected to our online ordering system.