To pay by check, just follow these easy steps:
- Single issues cost $15, plus $3 shipping. Within California, include 8.75% sales tax.
- To order more than a single copy, to request international rates, and to ask questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make your check payable to UC Regents.
- Mail check and order information to:
UCLA American Indian Studies Center
3220 Campbell Hall, Box 951548
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1548
Evening at the Warbonnet and Other Plays
By Bruce King, 2007
The five plays in this collection by Bruce King offer a ride into an American Indian twilight zone that the author has been exploring for much of his career. The abnormal, often surreal settings of these plays provide a backdrop for his observations on the eternal struggle between good and evil and the challenge of living the proper Indian way. From the barbaric, drug-drenched trenches of Vietnam, to a supernaturally challenged Indian home on an Indian reservation, to the hip, familiar sounds and smells of an Indian bar located just this side of the other side, we hear the voice of a moralist who knows all too well how easy it is not to live up to the prescribed code because he himself has been there and done it all.
10-digit ISBN: 0-935626-60-3
13-digit ISBN: 978-0-935626-60-5
Table of Contents (PDF)
Individual's Price: $18.00
Stock: In Stock
* These prices are for US customers only. For international orders, please contact email@example.com for additional shipping fees.
** NOTE: Prices listed are for individual buyers only. Bookstores or other resellers or representatives from bookstores or other resellers may contact the UCLA American Indian Studies Center Pubications for institutional purchases. Phone: 310-825-7315, eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to Order?
You will be redirected to our online ordering system.