To pay by check, just follow these easy steps:
- Single issues cost $15, plus $3 shipping. Within California, include 8.75% sales tax.
- To order more than a single copy, to request international rates, and to ask questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make your check payable to UC Regents.
- Mail check and order information to:
UCLA American Indian Studies Center
3220 Campbell Hall, Box 951548
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1548
Apocalypse of Chiokoyhikoy: Chief of the Iroquois
Edited by Robert Griffin and Donald A. Grinde Jr., 1997.
Said to have been written by an Iroquois prophet in 1305, and revealed to a French emissary in 1776, this text has languished in French book repositories since 1777. An evaluation of the original text, said to be of an Iroquois prophet Chiokoyhikoy, comes from "The Emissary," who proclaims himself to have been given the text personally by a direct descendant of the Iroquois prophet. Dennis Vaugeois explores the possible meanings of the orinal text and its translation from Iroquois. Donald Grinde and Robert Griffin provide historical and literary evaluations of the prophet's commentary.
Table of Contents (PDF)
Individual's Price: $27.00
Stock: In Stock
* These prices are for US customers only. For international orders, please contact email@example.com for additional shipping fees.
** NOTE: Prices listed are for individual buyers only. Bookstores or other resellers or representatives from bookstores or other resellers may contact the UCLA American Indian Studies Center Pubications for institutional purchases. Phone: 310-825-7315, eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to Order?
You will be redirected to our online ordering system.