To pay by check, just follow these easy steps:
- Single issues cost $15, plus $3 shipping. Within California, include 8.75% sales tax.
- To order more than a single copy, to request international rates, and to ask questions, email email@example.com.
- Make your check payable to UC Regents.
- Mail check and order information to:
UCLA American Indian Studies Center
3220 Campbell Hall, Box 951548
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1548
American Indian Culture and Research Journal: Vol. 8, No. 1 (1984)
- The Significance of the Indian in American History, by Gerard Reed
- Trade Centers: The Concept and a Rancherian Culture Area Example, by Henry F. Dobyns
- Taos Factionalism, by Omer C. Stewart
- An Ethnohistoric Study of Eastern James Bay Cree Social Organization, 1700–1850, by Toby Morantz. Reviewed by John S. Long
- Partners in Fur: A History of the Fur Trade in Eastern James Bay, 1600–1870, by Daniel Francis and Toby Morantz. Reviewed by John S. Long
- The Roots of Dependency: Subsistance, Environment, and Social Change Among the Choctaws, Pawnees, and Navajos, by Richard White. Reviewed by C. L. Miller
- Ethnic Identity and the Boarding School Experience of West-Central Oklahoma American Indians, by Sally J. McBeth. Reviewed by Jennie R. Joe
- Columbus Day, by Jimmy Durham. Reviewed by Ward Churchill
- A History of the Shoshone-Paiutes at the Duck Valley Indian Reservation, by Whitney McKinney. Reviewed by Albin J. Cofone
- The Religions of the American Indians, by Ake Hultkrantz. Reviewed by Margaret A. Beemer
- Native American Religions, An Introduction, by Sam D. Gill. Reviewed by Margaret A. Beemer
- Bilingualism and Language Contact: Spanish, English, and Native American Languages, edited by Florence Barkin, Elizabeth A. Brandt and Jacob Orstein-Galicia. Reviewed by Douglas R. Parks
- Cherokee Editor: The Writings of Elias Boudinot, edited by Theda Perdue. Reviewed by William G. McLoughlin
- Cherokee Removal: The "William Penn" Essays and Other Writings by Jeremy Evarts, edited by Francis Paul Prucha. Reviewed by William G. McLoughlin
- Puritans Among the Indians: Accounts of Captivity and Redemption, 1676–1724, edited by Alden T. Vaughan. Reviewed by Neal Salisbury
- Blood of the Land: The Government and Corporate War Against the American Indian Movement, by Rex Wyle. Reviewed by Ward Churchill
- Shadows of the Buffalo, by Adolph and Beverly Hungry Wolf. Reviewed by Dorothy W. Hewes
- Tribalism in Crisis: Federal Indian Policy, 1953–1961, by Larry W. Burt. Reviewed by Francis Paul Prucha
- Dammed Indians: The Pick-Sloan Plan and the Missouri River Sioux, 1944–1980, by Michael L. Lawson. Reviewed by Steven C. Schulte
- American Indian Environments: Ecological Issues in Native American History, edited by Christopher Vecsey and Robert W. Venables. Reviewed by Richard Haan
Individual's Price: $15.00
Stock: Only 23 left
* These prices are for US customers only. For international orders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional shipping fees.
** NOTE: Prices listed are for individual buyers only. Bookstores or other resellers or representatives from bookstores or other resellers may contact the UCLA American Indian Studies Center Pubications for institutional purchases. Phone: 310-825-7315, eMail: email@example.com
Ready to Order?
You will be redirected to our online ordering system.