To pay by check, just follow these easy steps:
- Single issues cost $15, plus $3 shipping. Within California, include 8.75% sales tax.
- To order more than a single copy, to request international rates, and to ask questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make your check payable to UC Regents.
- Mail check and order information to:
UCLA American Indian Studies Center
3220 Campbell Hall, Box 951548
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1548
American Indian Culture and Research Journal: Vol. 7, No. 3 (1983)
- Organizational Change and Conflict: A Case Study of the Bureau of Indian Affairs, by Duane Champagne
- The Mississippi Choctaw: A Case Study of Intercultural Games, by L. Brooks Hill and Philip Lujan
- "Buffalo Bill" and the Siouan Image, by Phillis Rogers
- Marie Norris`s Interpretations of Fifty of Gatschet`s Klamath Chants and Incantations, by Roger Weaver
- Utilizing Oral Traditions: Some Concerns Raised by Recent Ojibwe Studies; a Review Essay, by Rebecca Kugel
- The Original Vermonteers: Native Inhabitants, Past and Present, by William A. Haviland and Marjory W. Power. Reviewed by Alvin Hamblen Morrison
- John Eliot`s Indian Dialogues: A Study of Cultural Interaction, by Henry W. Boen and James P. Ronda. Reviewed by Yasuhide Kawashima
- The Political Outsiders: Blacks and Indians in a Rural Oklahoma County, by Brian F. Rader. Reviewed by Daniel F. Littlefield
- The Trial of Leonard Peltier, by Jim Messerschmidt. Reviewed by Ward Churchill
- Witnesses to Political Violence in Guatamala: The Suppression of a Rural Development Movement, by Shelton H. Davis and Julie Hodson. Reviewed by Roxanne Dunbar Ortiz
- Longarm and the Snake Dancers, by Tabor Evans. Reviewed by Peter G. Beidler
- "In Vain I Tried to Tell You:" Essays in Native American Ethnopoetics, by Dell Hymes. Reviewed by Paul V. Kroskrity
- Yuwipi: Vision and Experience in Oglala Ritual, by William K. Powers. Reviewed by Henry Warner Bowden
- User`s Handbook for the Siouan Languages Archive, by David S. Rood. Reviewed by Douglas R. Parks
Stock: Out of Print