To pay by check, just follow these easy steps:
- Single issues cost $15, plus $3 shipping. Within California, include 8.75% sales tax.
- To order more than a single copy, to request international rates, and to ask questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make your check payable to UC Regents.
- Mail check and order information to:
UCLA American Indian Studies Center
3220 Campbell Hall, Box 951548
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1548
American Indian Culture and Research Journal: Vol. 6, No. 4 (1982)
- Introduction, by Russell Thornton
- A Reexamination of Creek Indian Population Trends: 1738-1832, by J. Anthony Paredes and Kenneth J. Plante
- The Historical Demography of White Earth Indian Reservation: The 1900 U.S. Federal Manuscript Census Considered, by Melissa L. Meyer
- "Saved So Much as Possible for Labour:" Indian Population and the New Helvetia Work Force, by Albert L. Hurtado
- Demographic Antecedents of Tribal Participation in the 1870 Ghost Dance Movement, by Russell Thornton
- Preliminary 1980 Census Counts for American Indians, Eskimos and Aleuts, by William R. Swagerty and Russell Thornton
- Ukomnom: The Yuki Indians of Northern California, a Review Essay, by Virginia P. Miller. Reviewed by William Oandasan
- Ishi the Last Yahi: A Documentary History, edited by Robert F. Heizer and Theodora Kroeber. Reviewed by Melissa L. Meyer
- Essays in Population History: Mexico and California, Volume Three, by Sherburne F. Cook and Woodrow Borah. Reviewed by Timothy Dunnigan
- The Only Land They Knew: The Tragic Story of American Indians in the Old South, by J. Leitch Wright, Jr. Reviewed by C. B. Clark
- The American Indians, by Edward H. Spicer. Reviewed by William R. Swagerty
- Arapahoe Politics, 1851-1978: Symbols in Crisis of Authority, by Loretta Fowler. Reviewed by James A. Clifton
- Bibliography of North American Indian Mental Health, by Dianne R. Kelso and Carolyn L. Attneave. Reviewed by Charles J. Pine
- The South Corner of Time, edited by Larry Evers et al. Reviewed by Kenneth M. Roemer
Stock: Out of Print