To pay by check, just follow these easy steps:
- Single issues cost $15, plus $3 shipping. Within California, include 8.75% sales tax.
- To order more than a single copy, to request international rates, and to ask questions, email email@example.com.
- Make your check payable to UC Regents.
- Mail check and order information to:
UCLA American Indian Studies Center
3220 Campbell Hall, Box 951548
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1548
American Indian Culture and Research Journal: Vol. 6, No. 2 (1982)
- Saskatchewan Train (Poem), by Gretchen Cotrell
- From "One Nation" in the Northeast to "New Nation" in the Northwest: A Look at the Emergence of the Métis, by Olive Patricia Dickason
- Ethnogenesis: Settlement and Growth of a "New People", by Jacqueline Peterson
- Mixed Bloods of Moose Factory, 1730-1981: A Socio-Economic Study, by Carol Judd
- Any Bar in Chinook (Poem), by Gretchen Cotrell
- Reflections on Fur Trade Social History and Métis History in Canada, by Arthur J. Ray
- Letter to the Little Shell (Poem), by Gretchen Cotrell
- Native Studies: American Indian and Canadian Indians, by John Price. Reviewed by Tom King
- Sermon and Three Waves: A Journey through Night, by William Oandasan. Reviewed by Timothy Shaughnessy
- If You Take My Sheep, the Evolution and Conflicts of Navajo Pastoralism, 1630-1868, by Lynn R. Bailey. Reviewed by Lawrence C. Kelley
- Mother Earth, Father Sky, and Economic Development: Navajo Resources and Their Use, by Philip Reno. Reviewed by David Stea
- This Song Remembers: Self Portraits of Native Americans in the Arts, edited by Jane B. Katz. Reviewed by R. D. Theisz
- The Dark Wind, by Tony Hillerman. Reviewed by Peter G. Beidler
Crowfoot, Chief of the Blackfeet; Charcoals World; Red Crow, Warrior Chief, by Hugh A. Dempsey. Reviewed by David Reed Miller
Stock: Out of Print