To pay by check, just follow these easy steps:
- Single issues cost $15, plus $3 shipping. Within California, include 8.75% sales tax.
- To order more than a single copy, to request international rates, and to ask questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make your check payable to UC Regents.
- Mail check and order information to:
UCLA American Indian Studies Center
3220 Campbell Hall, Box 951548
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1548
American Indian Culture and Research Journal: Vol. 5, No. 4 (1981)
- Pueblos, Poets, and Painters: The Role of the Pueblo Indians in the Development of the Santa Fe-Taos Region as an American Cultural Center, by Kay A. Reeve
- The Iroquois in the Grand Tradition of American Letters: The Works of Walter D. Edmonds, Carl Carmer, and Edmund Wilson, by William N. Fenton
- Critique of NEH Code of Ethics, by William Oandasan
- Current Contributions to American Indian Biography: A Review Essay, by G. Edward Evans and Marilyn Durkin
- Savages and Scientists: The Smithsonian Institution and the Develpopment of American Anthropology, 1846-1910, by Curtis M. Hinsley, Jr. Reviewed by Robert E. Bieder
- Holy Wind in Navajo Philosophy, by James Kale McNeley. Reviewed by Clark Zumbach
- Oklahomas Forgotten Indians, edited by Robert E. Smith. Reviewed by Tom Holm
- Settling with the Indians: The Meeting of English and Indian Cultures in America, 1580-1640, by Karen Ordahl Kupperman. Reviewed by Neal Salisbury
- The Yaquis: A Cultural History, by Edward H. Spicer. Reviewed by Joyotpaul Chaudhuri
- Wasi chu: The Continuing Indian Wars, by Bruce Johansen and Roberto Maestas. Reviewed by Roxanne Dunbar Ortiz
- Micmacs and Colonists: Indian-White Relations in the Maritimes, 1713-1867, by L. F. S. Upton. Reviewed by Olive Patricia Dickason
Dene Nation: The Colony Within, edited by Mel Watkins. Reviewed by Michael Dorris
- To Run After Them: Cultural and Social Bases of Cooperation in a Navajo Community, by Louise Lamphere. Reviewed by David F. Aberle
Stock: Out of Print