To pay by check, just follow these easy steps:
- Single issues cost $15, plus $3 shipping. Within California, include 8.75% sales tax.
- To order more than a single copy, to request international rates, and to ask questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make your check payable to UC Regents.
- Mail check and order information to:
UCLA American Indian Studies Center
3220 Campbell Hall, Box 951548
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1548
American Indian Culture and Research Journal: Vol. 5, No. 2 (1981)
- The Whole Past in a Yavapai Mythology, by Donald M. Bahr
- Images and Counter-Images: Ohiyesa, Standing Bear and American Literature, by Bo Schöler
- Those First Good Years of Indian Education, 1894-1898, by Dorothy W. Hewes
- American Indian Legal Status: A Review of Recent Interpretations, by Walter L. Williams
- Bibliography of the Sioux, by Jack W. Marken and Herbert T. Hoover. Reviewed by Raymond J. DeMallie
- Lakota Tales and Text, by Eugene Buechel. Reviewed by Calvin Fast Wolf
- The Choctaws: Cultural Evolution of a Native American Tribe, by Jesse O. McKee and Jon A. Schlenker. Reviewed by Charles E. Roberts
- The Delaware Indian Westward Migration, by C. A. Weslager. Reviewed by Richard L. Haan
- American Indian Economic Development, edited by Sam Stanley. Reviewed by Joseph G. Jorgensen
- The Urban American Indian, by Alan L. Sorkin. Reviewed by Dennis L. Peck
- The Ethnic American Woman, by Edith L. Blicksilver. Reviewed by Gretchen Bataille
- A Political History of the Navajo Tribe, by Robert W. Young. Reviewed by L. G. Moses
- Navajos and World War II, by Keats Begay, et al. Reviewed by David L. Wood
- The Prairie People: Continuity and Change in Potawatomi Indian Culture, by James A. Clifton. Reviewed by James H. Howard