To pay by check, just follow these easy steps:
- Single issues cost $15, plus $3 shipping. Within California, include 8.75% sales tax.
- To order more than a single copy, to request international rates, and to ask questions, email email@example.com.
- Make your check payable to UC Regents.
- Mail check and order information to:
UCLA American Indian Studies Center
3220 Campbell Hall, Box 951548
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1548
American Indian Culture and Research Journal: Vol. 5, No. 1 (1981)
- Creations of Mystics and Philosophers: The White Mans Perceptions of Northwest Coast Indian Art From the 1930s to the Present, by Aldona Jonaitis
- The Navaho Rug at the Hubbell Trading Post, 1880-1920, by Joann F. Boles
- The Critical Collaboration: Introductions as a Gateway to the Study of Native American Bi-Autobiography, by R. D. Theisz
- Native American Images and the Broadcast Media, by James R. Smith
- Eskimo Indian Art: A Review Essay, by Cecelia F. Klein
- The American Indian: From Prehistory to the Present, by Arrell M. Gibson. Reviewed by Walter L. Williams
- People of the Totem: The Indians of the Pacific Northwest, by Norman Bancroft-Hunt and Werner Forman. Reviewed by Mark Graham
- Peoples of the Coast: The Indians of the Pacific Northwest, by George Woodcock. Reviewed by Mark Graham
- A Concise Dictionary of Indian Tribes of North America, by Barbara Leitch. Reviewed by G. Edward Evans
- Indian Leaders: Oklahomas First Statesmen, edited by H. Glenn Jordan and Thomas M. Holm. Reviewed by Richard N. Ellis
- The Cherokee Indian Nation: A Troubled History, edited by Duane H. King. Reviewed by Terry P. Wilson
- Stand Watie and the Agony of the Cherokee Nation, by Kenny A. Franks. Reviewed by Tom Holm
- Jim Thorpe, Worlds Greatest Athlete, by Robert W. Wheeler. Reviewed by R. W. Reising