To pay by check, just follow these easy steps:
- Single issues cost $15, plus $3 shipping. Within California, include 8.75% sales tax.
- To order more than a single copy, to request international rates, and to ask questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make your check payable to UC Regents.
- Mail check and order information to:
UCLA American Indian Studies Center
3220 Campbell Hall, Box 951548
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1548
American Indian Culture and Research Journal: Vol. 4, No. 3 (1980)
- Lakota Myth and Government: The Cosmos as the State, by Michael E. Melody
- The Cayuga Claims: A Background Study, by Howard A. Vernon
- The Mississippi Choctaw: A Case Study of Tribal Identity Problems, by Philip Lujan and L. Brooks Hill
- Cherokee Culture and School Achievement, by Anthony D. Brown
- The Literary Offences of Ruth Beebe Hill, by Allan R. Taylor
- Sacred Circles: Two Thousand Years of North American Indian Art, by Ralph T. Coe. Reviewed by Arnold Rubin
- Native American Art in the Denver Art Museum, by Richard Conn. Reviewed by Arnold Rubin
- Kiva, Cross and Crown: The Pecos Indians and New Mexico, 1540-1840, by John L. Kessell. Reviewed by William R. Swagerty
- Zuni: Selected Writings of Frank Hamilton Cushing, edited by Jesse Green. Reviewed by Robert L. Berner
- Hopi Bibliography, by W. David Laird. Reviewed by Richard O. Clemmer
- The Navajos and the New Deal, by Donald L. Parman. Reviewed by Harwood P. Hinton
- Native American Astronomy, edited by Anthony F. Aveni. Reviewed by Ronald R. Bourassa and Stan Babb
- Archaeoastronomy in Pre-Columbia America, edited by Anthony F. Avenie. Reviewed by Ronald R. Bourassa and Stan Babb
- The Indian Legacy of Charles Bird King, by Herman J. Viola. Reviewed by Kathryn S. Hight