Ready to order your print copy online? To pay by check, click here.
To pay by check, just follow these easy steps:
- Single issues cost $15, plus $3 shipping. Within California, include 8.75% sales tax.
- To order more than a single copy, to request international rates, and to ask questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make your check payable to UC Regents.
- Mail check and order information to:
UCLA American Indian Studies Center
3220 Campbell Hall, Box 951548
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1548
American Indian Culture and Research Journal: Vol. 43, No. 3 (2019)
Special Issue: Indigeneity, Feminism, Activism
- Confluence: Water as an Analytic of Indigenous Feminisms by Joanne Barker
- Notes on Becoming a Comrade: Indigenous Women, Leadership, and Movement(s) for Decolonization by Jaskiran Dhillon
- Indigenous Trauma Is Not a Frontier: Breaking Free from Colonial Economies of Trauma and Responding to Trafficking, Disappearances, and Deaths of Indigenous Women and Girls by Annita Hetoevėhotohke’e Lucchesi
- Wrestling with Fire: Indigenous Women’s Resistance and Resurgence by Melissa K. Nelson
- “Women and 2Spirits”: On the Marginalization of Transgender Indigenous People in Activist Rhetoric by Kai Pyle
- US Imperialism and the Problem of “Culture” in Indigenous Politics: Towards Indigenous Internationalist Feminism by Melanie K. Yazzie
A Visit Home
I Am a Number
For Mother Earth
- Essays on American Indian and Mormon History. Edited by P. Jane Hafen and Brenden W. Rensink. Reviewed by John W. W. Mann
- As Long As Grass Grows: The Indigenous Fight for Environmental Justice, from Colonization to Standing Rock. By Dina Gilio-Whitaker. Reviewed by Andrew Curley
- Fighting Invisible Enemies: Health and Medical Transitions among Southern California Indians. By Clifford E. Trafzer. Reviewed by Benjamin R. Kracht
- How “Indians” Think: Colonial Indigenous Intellectuals and the Question of Critical Race Theory. By Gonzalo Lamana. Reviewed by Kristian Emiliano Vasquez
- Implicating the System: Judicial Discourses in the Sentencing of Indigenous Women. By Elspeth Kaiser-Derrick. Reviewed by Karen Stote
- Many Nations under Many Gods: Public Land Management and American Indian Sacred Sites. By Todd Allin Morman. Reviewed by Crisca Bierwert
- Our History Is the Future: Standing Rock versus the Dakota Access Pipeline, and the Long Tradition of Indigenous Resistance. By Nick Estes. Reviewed by Simone Poliandri
- Thou Shalt Forget: Indigenous Sovereignty, Resistance and the Production of Cultural Oblivion in Canada. By Pierrot Ross-Tremblay. Reviewed by Bruno Cornellier
- Unfair Labor? American Indians and the 1893 World’s Columbian Exposition in Chicago. By David R. M. Beck. Reviewed by Patricia Penn Hilden
- We Are Dancing for You: Native Feminisms and the Revitalization of Women’s Coming-of Age Ceremonies. By Cutcha Risling Baldy. Reviewed by Carlie Domingues
Individual's Price: $15.00
Stock: In Stock
* These prices are for US customers only. For international orders, please contact email@example.com for additional shipping fees.
** NOTE: Prices listed are for individual buyers only. Bookstores or other resellers or representatives from bookstores or other resellers may contact the UCLA American Indian Studies Center Pubications for institutional purchases. Phone: 310-825-7315, eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org