Ready to order your print copy online? To pay by check, click here.
To pay by check, just follow these easy steps:
- Single issues cost $15, plus $3 shipping. Within California, include 8.75% sales tax.
- To order more than a single copy, to request international rates, and to ask questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make your check payable to UC Regents.
- Mail check and order information to:
UCLA American Indian Studies Center
3220 Campbell Hall, Box 951548
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1548
American Indian Culture and Research Journal: Vol. 43, No. 1 (2019)
- Revealing Blue on the Northern Northwest Coast by Melonie Ancheta.
- Remembering the Forgotten Minority: An Analysis of American Indian Employment Patterns in State and Local Government, 1991–2011 by Valerie H. Hunt, Melissa A. Taylor, and Daniel “Ramon” Cox.
- Diné Clans and Climate Change: A Historical Lesson for Land Use Today by Klara Kelley and Harris Francis.
- Eastern Cherokee Creation and Subsistence Narratives: A Cherokee and Religious Interpretation by John D. Loftin and Benjamin E. Frey.
- Spectacles and Specters of Indigenous Peoples in How Tasty Was My Little Frenchman by Katherine D. Johnston.
- Brother Bullet. By Casandra Lopez. Reviewed by Molly McGlennen.
- Diagnosing the Legacy: The Discovery, Research, and Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes in Indigenous Youth. By Larry Krotz. Reviewed by Heather A. Howard.
- The Gift of Knowledge/Ttnúwit Átawish Nch’inch’imamí: Reflections on Sahaptin Ways. By Virginia R. Beavert. Edited by Janne L. Underriner. Reviewed by Isaiah Lorado Wilner.
- Indigenous and Decolonizing Studies in Education: Mapping the Long View. By Linda Tuhiwai Smith, Eve Tuck, and K. Wayne Yang. Reviewed by Judith Landeros.
- Indigenous Tourism Movements. By Alexis C. Bunten and Nelson H. H. Graburn. Reviewed by Gabriela Spears-Rico.
- Monsters of Contact: Historical Trauma in Caddoan Oral Traditions. By Mark van de Logt. Reviewed by Michael Leonard Cox.
- Okanagan Grouse Woman: Upper Nicola Narratives. By Lottie Lindley. Reviewed by Suzanne Urbanczyk.
- Stories of Oka: Land, Film, and Literature. By Isabelle St-Amand. Reviewed by Liza Black.
- Structures of Indifference: An Indigenous Life and Death in a Canadian
City. By Mary Jane Logan McCallum and Adele Perry. Reviewed by Sierra Sims and Brook Colley.
- Talking Back to the Indian Act: Critical Readings in Settler Colonial Histories. By Mary-Ellen Kelm and Keith D. Smith. Reviewed by Andrew Gemmell.
Individual's Price: $15.00
Stock: In Stock
* These prices are for US customers only. For international orders, please contact email@example.com for additional shipping fees.
** NOTE: Prices listed are for individual buyers only. Bookstores or other resellers or representatives from bookstores or other resellers may contact the UCLA American Indian Studies Center Pubications for institutional purchases. Phone: 310-825-7315, eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org