Ready to order your print copy online? To pay by check, click here.
To pay by check, just follow these easy steps:
- Single issues cost $15, plus $3 shipping. Within California, include 8.75% sales tax.
- To order more than a single copy, to request international rates, and to ask questions, email email@example.com.
- Make your check payable to UC Regents.
- Mail check and order information to:
UCLA American Indian Studies Center
3220 Campbell Hall, Box 951548
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1548
American Indian Culture and Research Journal: Vol. 42, No. 4 (2018)
- Complex Accountabilities: Deconstructing the “Community” and Engaging Feminist Indigenous Research Methods by Gina Starblanket
- Between Cut and Consent: Indigenous Women’s Experiences of Obstetric Violence in Mexico by Mounia El Kotni
- Residential School Gothic and Red Power: Genre Friction in Rhymes for Young Ghouls byJennifer Henderson
- Legal Terms from the Choctaw Council Meetings of 1826–1828 by Marcia Haag
- Indigenous Peoples, Social Media, and the Digital Divide: A Systematic Literature Review by Channarong Intahchomphoo
A Year of Crisis: Memory and Meaning in a Navajo Community’s
Struggle for Self-Determination
David W. Adams
- America’s Early Whalemen: Indian Shore Whalers on Long Island, 1650–1750. By John A. Strong. Reviewed by Bernice Elizabeth LaCroix Forrest
- Defiant Indigeneity: The Politics of Hawaiian Performance. By Stephanie Nohelani Teves. Reviwed by Charles Sepulveda
- Native but Foreign: Indigenous Immigrants and Refugees in the North American Borderlands. By Brenden W. Rensink. Reviwed by Robert Michael Morrissey
- No Reservation: New York Contemporary Native American Art Movement. By David Bunn Martine. Edited by Jennifer Tromski; foreword by Ashton Dore. Reviewed by Mark Watson
- Pan-Tribal Activism in the Pacific Northwest: The Power of Indigenous Protest and the Birth of Daybreak Star Cultural Center. By Vera Parham. Reviewed by Jason Edward Black
- Rural Indigenousness: A History of Iroquoian and Algonquian Peoples of the Adirondacks. By Melissa Otis. Reviewed by Jennifer S. H. Brown
- Split Tooth. By Tanya Tagaq. Reviewed by Melissa Leal
- Standing Up to Colonial Power: The Lives of Henry Roe and Elizabeth Bender Cloud. By Renya K. Ramirez. Reviewed by Angel M. Hinzo
- “That’s What They Used to Say”: Reflections on American Indian Oral Traditions. By Donald L. Fixico. Reviewed by William J. Bauer, Jr.
- This Wound Is a World: Poems. By Billy-Ray Belcourt. Reviewed by Kylie Gemmell
Individual's Price: $15.00
Stock: In Stock
* These prices are for US customers only. For international orders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional shipping fees.
** NOTE: Prices listed are for individual buyers only. Bookstores or other resellers or representatives from bookstores or other resellers may contact the UCLA American Indian Studies Center Pubications for institutional purchases. Phone: 310-825-7315, eMail: email@example.com