To pay by check, just follow these easy steps:
- Single issues cost $15, plus $3 shipping. Within California, include 8.75% sales tax.
- To order more than a single copy, to request international rates, and to ask questions, email email@example.com.
- Make your check payable to UC Regents.
- Mail check and order information to:
UCLA American Indian Studies Center
3220 Campbell Hall, Box 951548
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1548
American Indian Culture and Research Journal: Vol. 3, No. 4 (1979)
- Red-White Relations and Justice in the Courts of Seventeenth-Century New England, by Lyle Koehler
- Fighting "Fire" With Firearms: The Anglo-Powhatan Arms Race in Early Virginia, by J. Frederick Fausz
- Towards A History of Intimate Encounters: Algonkian Folklore, Jesuit Missionaries, and Kiwakwe, the Cannibal Giant, by Kenneth M. Morrison
- The Tribal History—An Obsolete Paradigm: A Review Essay by James A. Clifton
- Language and Art in the Navajo Universe, by Gary Witherspoon. Reviewed by John W. Presley
- American Indian Tribal Courts: The Costs of Separate Justice, by Samuel J. Brakel. Reviewed by Fred W. Gabourie
- The End of Indian Kansas: A Study of Cultural Revolution, 1854-1871, by H. Craig Miner and William E. Unrau. Reviewed by Donald L. Parman
- Indian Life: Transforming An American Myth, edited by William W. Savage, Jr. Reviewed by Alfonso Ortiz
- A Better Kind of Hatchet: Law, Trade, and Diplomacy in the Cherokee Nation During the Early Years of European Contact, by John Philip Reid. Reviewed by Robert E. Bieder
Stock: Out of Print