To pay by check, just follow these easy steps:
- Single issues cost $15, plus $3 shipping. Within California, include 8.75% sales tax.
- To order more than a single copy, to request international rates, and to ask questions, email email@example.com.
- Make your check payable to UC Regents.
- Mail check and order information to:
UCLA American Indian Studies Center
3220 Campbell Hall, Box 951548
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1548
American Indian Culture and Research Journal: Vol. 3, No. 3 (1979)
- Patricio De Hinachuba: Defender of the Word of God, The Crown of the King, and the Little Children of Ivitachuco, by Amy Bushnell
- Coocoochee: Mohawk Medicine Woman, by Helen Hornbeck Tanner
- "As They Were Faithful": Chief Hendrick Aupaumut and the Struggle for Stockbridge Survival, 1757-1830, by Jeanne Ronda and James P. Ronda
- American Indian Tribal Religions Series: A Review Essay With Suggestions For Future Research, by Clara Sue Kidwell
- Slavery and the Evolution of Cherokee Society, 1540-1866, by Theda Perdue. Reviewed by Wilbur R. Jacobs
- Big Falling Snow: A Tewa-Hopi Indians Life and Times and the History and Traditions of His People, by Albert Yava. Reviewed by Kathleen M. Sands
- ?Atishwin: The Dream Helper in South-Central California, by Richard B. Applegate. Reviewed by Albert B. Elsasser
- The Worlds Between Two Rivers: Perspectives on American Indians in Iowa, edited by Gretchen M. Bataille, et al. Reviewed by Roy W. Meyer
- Oglala Religion, by William K. Powers. Reviewed by Michael E. Melody
- The Great Sioux Nation, by Roxanne Dunbar Ortiz. Reviewed by Ward Churchill
- Music and Dance Research of Southwestern United States Indians, by Charlotte J. Frisbie. Reviewed by Dorothy Sara Lee
- Fig Tree John: An Indian in Fact and Fiction, by Peter G. Beidler. Reviewed by Robert L. Berner
- The Children of Aataentsic: A History of the Huron People to 1660, by Bruce Trigger. Reviewed by Harold F. McGee, Jr.
- First on the Land: The North Carolina Indians, by Ruth Y. Wetmore. Reviewed by William T. Hagan
Stock: Out of Print