To pay by check, just follow these easy steps:
- Single issues cost $15, plus $3 shipping. Within California, include 8.75% sales tax.
- To order more than a single copy, to request international rates, and to ask questions, email email@example.com.
- Make your check payable to UC Regents.
- Mail check and order information to:
UCLA American Indian Studies Center
3220 Campbell Hall, Box 951548
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1548
American Indian Culture and Research Journal: Vol. 3, No. 1 (1979)
- The Sillery Experiment: A Jesuit-Indian Village in New France, 1637-1663, by James P. Ronda
- James Welch's Poetry, by Alan R. Velie
- N. Scott Momaday: Towards An Indian Identity, by Thekla Zachrau
- N. Scott Momaday: Beyond Rainy Mountain, by Robert L. Berner
- American Indian Historical Demography: A Review Essay With Suggestions For Future Research, by Russell Thornton
- Lincoln and the Indians: Civil War Policy and Politics, by David A. Nichols. Reviewed by Francis Paul Prucha
- Keepers of the Game: Indian-Animal Relationships and the Fur Trade, by Calvin Martin. Reviewed by Kenneth M. Morrison
- The Indians and Their Captives, edited by James Levernier and Hennig Cohen. Reviewed by Neal Salisbury
- The Far North: 2000 Years of American Eskimo and Indian Art, by Henry B. Collins et al. Reviewed by Mark Graham
- Indian Art and Culture of the Northwest Coast, by Della Kew and P. F. Goddard. Reviewed by Arnold Rubin
- Indian Artists at Work, by Ulli Steltzer. Reviewed by Arnold Rubin
- Bibliography of Language Arts Materials for Native North Americans, by G. Edward Evans et al. Reviewed by Robert N. St. Clai
Stock: Out of Print