To pay by check, just follow these easy steps:
- Single issues cost $15, plus $3 shipping. Within California, include 8.75% sales tax.
- To order more than a single copy, to request international rates, and to ask questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make your check payable to UC Regents.
- Mail check and order information to:
UCLA American Indian Studies Center
3220 Campbell Hall, Box 951548
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1548
American Indian Culture and Research Journal: Vol. 2, No. 3 & 4 (1978)
Articles (click on the links below to view abstracts)
- Introduction, by Charlotte Heth
- Native American Studies: Academic Concerns and Community Service, by Clara Sue Kidwell
- American Indian Studies as an Academic Discipline, by Russell Thornton
- Proposal for an M.A. Degree in American Indian Studies, by David Draper
- Responsibility of the University in a Multiethnic Society: A Pragmatic Perspective Toward a Graduate Program in American Indian Studies, by Susan Guyette