To pay by check, just follow these easy steps:
- Single issues cost $15, plus $3 shipping. Within California, include 8.75% sales tax.
- To order more than a single copy, to request international rates, and to ask questions, email email@example.com.
- Make your check payable to UC Regents.
- Mail check and order information to:
UCLA American Indian Studies Center
3220 Campbell Hall, Box 951548
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1548
American Indian Culture and Research Journal: Vol. 15, No. 2 (1991)
Articles (click on the links below to view abstracts)
- The Political Geography of Indian Country: An Introduction, by Imre Sutton
- Preface to Indian Country: Geography and Law, by Imre Sutton
- Taxation and the Preservation of Tribal Political and Geographical Autonomy, by Richmond L. Clow
- Mr. Gerry Goes to Arizona: Electoral Geography and Voting Rights in Navajo Country, by Glenn A. Phelps
- Without Due Process: The Alienation of Individual Trust Allotments of the White Earth Anishinaabeg, by Holly YoungBear-Tibbetts
- Indian Water Rights Settlements: A Case Study in the Rhetoric of Implementation, by Thomas R. McGuire
Stock: Out of Print