To pay by check, just follow these easy steps:
- Single issues cost $15, plus $3 shipping. Within California, include 8.75% sales tax.
- To order more than a single copy, to request international rates, and to ask questions, email email@example.com.
- Make your check payable to UC Regents.
- Mail check and order information to:
UCLA American Indian Studies Center
3220 Campbell Hall, Box 951548
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1548
American Indian Culture and Research Journal: Vol. 14, No. 3 (1990)
Articles (click on the links below to view abstracts)
- Navajo Games, by Janet M. Cliff
- As Long as the Rivers Run: Hydroelectric Development and Native Communities in Western Canada, by James B. Waldram. Reviewed by A. D. Fisher
- Sun Journey: A Story of Zuni Pueblo, by Ann Nolan Clark. Reviewed by Jill P. May
- Maricopa Morphology and Syntax, by Lynn Gordon. Reviewed by Heather K. Hardy
- The Cheyenne Nation: A Social and Demographic History, by John H. Moore. Reviewed by Gregory R. Campbell
- Pride of the Indian Wardrobe—Northern Athapascan Footwear, by Judy Thompson. Reviewed by Carolyn Balkwell
- Sagebrush Soldier: Private William Earl Smith`s View of the Sioux War of 1876, by Sherry L. Smith. Reviewed by Catherine Price
- To Fish in Common: The Ethnohistory of Lummi Indian Salmon Fishing, by Daniel L. Boxberger. Reviewed by Kathleen A. Dahl
- Cry of the Eagle, by David Young. Reviewed by Alice B. Kehoe
- Skyscrapers Hide the Heavens: A History of Indian-White Relations in Canada, by J. R. Miller. Reviewed by Cornelius J. Jaenen
- The Chippewas of Lake Superior, by Edmund Jefferson Danziger. Reviewed by Rebecca Kugel
- The Iroquois Book of Rites and Hale on the Iroquois, by H. E. Hale. Reviewed by Michael J. Mullin
- Ancestral Voice: Conversations with N. Scott Momaday, by Charles L. Woodard. Reviewed by Steven Allaback
- American Indian Autobiography, by H. David Brumble III. Reviewed by Greg Sarris
- The Interior Salish Tribes of British Columbia: A Photographic Collection, edited by Leslie H. Tepper. Reviewed by Martine J. Reid
- Robert Brown and the Vancouver Island Exploring Expedition, edited by John Hayman. Reviewed by Daniel L. Boxberger
- Being and Becoming Indian: Biographical Studies of North American Frontiers, edited by James A. Clifton. Reviewed by Donald A. Grinde, Jr.
- Native American Architecture, by Peter Nabokov and Robert Easton. Reviewed by Harry Van Oudenallen
- General and Amerindian Ethnolinguistics: In Remembrance of Stanley Newman, edited by Mary Ritchie Key and Henry M. Hoenigswald. Reviewed by Michael K. Foster
- Days from a Dream Almanac, by Dennis Tedlock. Reviewed by Denise Low
- Late Woodland Sites in the American Bottom Uplands, by Charles Bentz, Dale L. McElrath, Fred A. Finney, and Richard B. Lacampagne. Reviewed by Nancy Peterson Walter
- Feathered Serpents and Flowering Trees: Reconstructing the Murals at Teotihuacan, edited by Kathleen Berrin. Reviewed by Marvin Cohodas
- In Honor of Mary Haas: From the Haas Festival Conference on Native Linguistics, edited by William Shipley. Reviewed by P. David Seaman
- Assu of Cape Mudge: Recollections of a Coastal Indian Chief, by Harry Assu, with Joy Inglis. Reviewed by Christopher B. Wooley
- The Huron: Great Lakes, by Nancy Bonvillain. Reviewed by Bruce G. Trigger
- The Dakota of the Canadian Northwest: Lessons for Survival, by Peter Douglas Elias. Reviewed by Alice B. Kehoe
Individual's Price: $15.00
Stock: In Stock
* These prices are for US customers only. For international orders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional shipping fees.
** NOTE: Prices listed are for individual buyers only. Bookstores or other resellers or representatives from bookstores or other resellers may contact the UCLA American Indian Studies Center Pubications for institutional purchases. Phone: 310-825-7315, eMail: email@example.com
Ready to Order?
You will be redirected to our online ordering system.