American Indian Culture and Research Journal: Vol. 21, No. 3 (1997) Special Edition -- Selected Articles from the Eleventh Annual California Indian Conference
- Introduction, by Lynn H. Gamble and Paul V. Kroskrity
- California's Endangered People and Endangered Ecosystems, by M. Kat Anderson
- Curriculum on Ecology and Natural Resource Management for Indian Natural Resource Workers, by Richard R. Harris and Randi Cox
- Natural Resource Inventories of Indian Public Domain Trust Allotment in California, by Gary Nakamura and Richard R. Harris
- Cognitive Metaphors in Hupa, by Jocelyn C. Ahlers
- Cupeño Trail of Tears: Relocation and Urbanization, by Diana Bahr
- Invisible Enemies: Ranching, Farming, and Quechan Indian Deaths at the Fort Yuma Agency, California, 1915–1925, by Clifford Trafzer
- The Needs of Pregnant and Parenting American Indian Women at Risk for Problem Alcohol or Drug Use, by Elaine Zahnd and Dorie Klein
- Ramona's Baskets: Romance and Reality, by Judith Polanich
- Museums and California Indians: Contemporary Issues, by Marilyn Guida
- Acknowledging the Repatriation Claims of Unacknowledged California Tribes, by Carole Goldberg
- California Indian Participation in Repatriation: Working Toward Recognition, by Diana Drake Wilson
- Tribal Membership and Citizenship: Challenges of Identity, by Roberta L. Haines
- An Overview of Recent United Nations Initiatives Concerning the Rights of Indigenous Peoples with Suggested Strategies for Increasing Participation by Tribes and Indigenous Organizations, by Stephen Quesenberry
Individual's Price: $15.00
Stock: In Stock
* These prices are for US customers only. For international orders, please contact email@example.com for additional shipping fees.
** NOTE: Prices listed are for individual buyers only. Bookstores or other resellers or representatives from bookstores or other resellers may contact the UCLA American Indian Studies Center Pubications for institutional purchases. Phone: 310-825-7315, eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to Order?
You will be redirected to our online ordering system.