American Indian Culture and Research Journal: Vol. 13, No. 3 and 4(1989)
Special Edition — Contemporary Issues in Native American Health
- The Changing Dimension of Native American Health: A Critical Understanding of Contemporary Native American Health Issues, by Gregory R. Campbell
- AIDS — Tribal Nations Face the Newest Communicable Disease: An Aberdeen Area Perspective, by Betty J. Claymore and Marian A. Taylor
- Social Network Differences in Alcohol Use and Related Behaviors among Indian and Non-Indian Students, Grades 6–12, by Britt Finley
- Twenty Years of Diabetes on the Warm Springs Indian Reservation, Oregon, by James W. Justice
- Disabled American Indians: A Special Population Requiring Special Considerations, by Felicia Hodge
- The Political Epidemiology of Infant Mortality: A Health Crisis among Montana American Indians, by Gregory R. Campbell
- Elders and Elderlies: Well-Being in Indian Old Age, by Joan Weibel Orlando
- Political Mobilization and Conflict among Western Urban and Reservation Indian Health Service Programs, by Rodney L. Brod and Ronald LaDue
- Determinants of Primary Medical Care Use among Urban American Indians, by Timothy L. Taylor
- Barriers and Survival: A Study of an Urban Indian Health Center, by Jennie R. Joe and Dorothy Lonewolf Miller
- Healing Spaces in the Tewa Pueblo World, by Tito Naranjo and Rina Swentzwell
- Commentary: Cultural Perspectives on Research among American Indians, by John Red Horse, Troy Johnson, and Diane Weiner
Individual's Price: $15.00
Stock: In Stock
* These prices are for US customers only. For international orders, please contact email@example.com for additional shipping fees.
** NOTE: Prices listed are for individual buyers only. Bookstores or other resellers or representatives from bookstores or other resellers may contact the UCLA American Indian Studies Center Pubications for institutional purchases. Phone: 310-825-7315, eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to Order?
You will be redirected to our online ordering system.