American Indian Culture and Research Journal: Vol. 13, No. 2 (1989)
- Gender Relations in Native North America, by Nancy Bonvillain
- Rock, Reservation and Prison: The Native American Occupation of Alcatraz Island, by Jeff Sklansky
- Destroying a Homeland: White Earth, Minnesota, by Richard H. Weil
- The Enduring Native American: Books for the Young Adult, by John Bregenzer and Leroy V. Eid: includes The Abenaki by Colin G. Calloway; The Catawbas by James H. Merrell; The Naragansett by William S. Simmons; The Pima-Maricopa by Henry F. Dobyns; The Yuma by Robert L. Bee
- A Stranger in Her Native Land: Alice Fletcher and the American Indians, by Joan Mark. Reviewed by Joanna L. Endter
- Blackfoot Dictionary of Stems, Roots, and Affixes, by D. G. Frantz and N. J. Russell. Reviewed by Allan R. Taylor
- The Indians` New World: Catawbas and Their Neighbors from European Contact through the Era of Removal, by James H. Merrell. Reviewed by Thomas Biolsi
- American Women Writing Fiction, edited by Mickey Pearlman. Reviewed by Jerome Klinkowitz
- New Voices from the Longhouse: An Anthology of Contemporary Iroquois Writing, edited by Joseph Bruchac. Reviewed by James Ruppert
- Spirit of the New England Tribes: Indian History and Folklore, 1620–1984, by William S. Simmons. Reviewed by Douglas R. Parks
- Native Writings in Massachusetts, by Ives Goddard and Kathleen J. Bragdon. Reviewed by Yasuhide Kawashima
- The Last Best Place: A Montana Anthology, edited by William Kittredge and Annick Smith. Reviewed by Sidner Larson
- Native People, Native Lands: Canadian Indians, Inuit and Métis, edited by Bruce Alden Cox. Reviewed by Cornelius J. Jaenen
- The King Site: Continuity and Contact in Sixteenth Century Georgia, edited by Robert L. Blakely. Reviewed by Donald A. Grinde, Jr.
- Forever There: Race and Gender in Contemporary Native American Fiction, by Elizabeth I. Hanson. Reviewed by Helen Jaskoski
Individual's Price: $15.00
Stock: In Stock
* These prices are for US customers only. For international orders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional shipping fees.
** NOTE: Prices listed are for individual buyers only. Bookstores or other resellers or representatives from bookstores or other resellers may contact the UCLA American Indian Studies Center Pubications for institutional purchases. Phone: 310-825-7315, eMail: email@example.com
Ready to Order?
You will be redirected to our online ordering system.