American Indian Culture and Research Journal: Vol. 13, No. 1 (1989)
- Anglo-American Jurisprudence and the Native American Tribal Quest for Religious Freedom, by John D. Loftin
- Taos Pueblo and the Struggle for Blue Lake, by Robert A. Hecht
- Confusion and Conflict: A Study of Atypical Responses to Nineteenth Century Federal Indian Policies by the Citizen Band Potawatomis, by Peter A. Hacker
- The Witch of Goingsnake and Other Stories, by Robert T. Conley. Reviewed by Louis Owens
- Social Change in the Southwest, 1350–1880, by Thomas D. Hall. Reviewed by C. Matthew Snipp
- Collections Arctiques, by Yvon Csonka. Reviewed by Olive Patricia Dickason
- New Directions in American Indian History, edited by Colin G. Calloway. Reviewed by Raymond Wilson
- Hasinai: A Traditional History of the Caddo Confederacy, by Vynola Beaver Newkumet and Howard L. Meredith. Reviewed by Gordon Bronitsky
- Sous le signe de l`ours. Mythes et temporalite chez les Ojibwa septentrionaux, by Emmanuel Desveaux. Reviewed by Olive Patricia Dickason
- Living the Spirit: A Gay American Indian Anthology, compiled by Gay American Indians, Will Roscoe, coordinating editor. Reviewed by Al Robinson
- The Northern Navajo Frontier, 1860–1900: Expansion Through Adversity, by Robert S. McPherson. Reviewed by Clifford E. Trafzer
- Tradition and Change on the Northwest Coast: The Makah, Nuu-Chah-Nulth, Southern Kwakiutl and Nuxalk, by Ruth Kirk. Reviewed by Mick Gridley
- The Hopi Photographs: Kate Cory: 1905–1912, by Barton Wright, Marnie Gaede and Marc Gaede. Reviewed by Mick Gridley
- The Oneida Indian Experience: Two Perspectives, edited by Jack Campisi and Lawrence M. Hauptmann. Reviewed by Imre Sutton
- The Potawatomi Indians of North America, by James A. Clifton. Reviewed by Joseph B. Herring
- General George Wright: Guardian of the Pacific Coast, by Carl P. Schlicke. Reviewed by Raymond Wilson
Individual's Price: $15.00
Stock: In Stock
* These prices are for US customers only. For international orders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional shipping fees.
** NOTE: Prices listed are for individual buyers only. Bookstores or other resellers or representatives from bookstores or other resellers may contact the UCLA American Indian Studies Center Pubications for institutional purchases. Phone: 310-825-7315, eMail: email@example.com
Ready to Order?
You will be redirected to our online ordering system.