American Indian Culture and Research Journal: Vol. 12, No. 4 (1988)
- Cosmological Order as a Model for Navajo Philosophy, by Trudy Griffith-Pierce
- Change in Ojibwa (Chippewa) Dress, 1820–1980, by Cynthia A. Jasper
- Barter, Blankets, and Bracelets: The Role of the Trader in the Navajo Textile and Silverwork Industries, 1868–1930, by Robert W. Volk
- Through Dakota Eyes: Narrative Accounts of the Minnesota Indian War of 1862, edited by Gary Clayton Anderson and Alan R. Woolworth. Reviewed by Melissa L. Meyer
- Abstracts of Native Studies, Volumes 1 and 2, edited by R. C. Annis. Reviewed by Louis A. Hieb
- Fools Crow, by James Welch. Reviewed by Lynn A. Robbins
- The Seminole, by Merwyn S. Garbarino. Reviewed by Harry A. Kersey, Jr.
- The Legacy of Conquest: The Unbroken Past of the American West, by Patricia Nelson Limerick. Reviewed by Dick G. Winchell
- Southeastern Pomo Ceremonials: The Kuksu Cult and Its Successors, by Abraham M. Halpern. Reviewed by Richard Keeling
- Crossroads of Continents: Cultures of Siberia and Alaska, by William W. Fitzhugh and Aron Crowell. Reviewed by C. Eugene West
- John Josselyn, Colonial Traveler: A Critical Edition of Two Voyages to New England, edited and introduced by Paul J. Linholdt. Reviewed by Neal Salisbury
- Bacavi: Journey to Reed Springs, by Peter Whiteley. Reviewed by Eugene H. Casad
- The Life of Okah Tubbee, edited by Daniel F. Littlefield Jr. Reviewed by H. David Brumble
- The Arapaho Indians: A Research Guide and Bibliography, by Zdenek Salzmann. Reviewed by Loretta Fowler
- Stories of the Sioux, by Luther Standing Bear. Reviewed by Jack Marken
- Indians and Europe. An Interdisciplinary Collection of Essays, edited by Christian F. Feest. Reviewed by Leo Schelbert
- Wintu Dictionary, by Harvey Pitkin. Reviewed by William Shipley
Individual's Price: $15.00
Stock: In Stock
* These prices are for US customers only. For international orders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional shipping fees.
** NOTE: Prices listed are for individual buyers only. Bookstores or other resellers or representatives from bookstores or other resellers may contact the UCLA American Indian Studies Center Pubications for institutional purchases. Phone: 310-825-7315, eMail: email@example.com
Ready to Order?
You will be redirected to our online ordering system.