American Indian Culture and Research Journal: Vol. 10, No. 2 (1986)
- Federal Policies, American Indian Polities and the "New Federalism", by Joseph G. Jorgensen
- Hopis, Western Shoshones, and Southern Utes: Three Different Responses to the Indian Reorganization Act of 1934, by Richard O. Clemmer
- Rights Without Resources: The Rise and Fall of the Kansas Kickapoo, by Donald D. Stull, Jerry A. Schultz, and Ken Cadue, Sr.
- Upper Skagit (Washington) and Gambell (Alaska) Indian Reorganization Act Governments: Struggles with Constraints, Restraints and Power, by Lynn A. Robbins
- Sovereignty and the Structure of Dependency at Northern Ute, by Joseph G. Jorgensen
Stock: Out of Print